Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Have you been to T2B?

Have you been to Top to Bottom Baby Boutique (T2B Baby) in Omaha? I recently (ok like a month ago) entered into a vendor agreement to begin selling my woolies at T2B! I'm so excited! But to be honest, summer was not the time to do it. It's end of June and I still have two more items to drop off! I may just go straight for the capris and longies.

Anyway, they have a great selection of locally made vendor items, an awesome selection of cloth diapers, cd detergent, diaper bags, soft shoes, cloth wipes, mama pads, and so much more! To check it out, go to this link, and shop their online store and blog! You can either place your order online, or go to 2928 S 132nd St. in Omaha, NE, at the corner of 132nd and Center! Visit their Facebook Fanpage and tell them Gillyweeds sent you!

Here are a few items going to T2B today...

Medium shorties knitted on Gaia Bulky in MM's Ravensong


Medium Bear on Red soaker in Peruvian wool:

No comments: