Friday, July 15, 2011

Wooo!!! Back to work!

Well, vacation is over, softball is all but over, and it's time to start thinking about Fall, back to school, and new products!

I did some fun crocheting over my vacation, adding to my repertoire of loveys.

Here is a sweet one in a beautiful stitch called the "bushy" stitch. It looks like little bushes all stacked up on top of each other.


This one is a simple loop one with a plastic link added. I love the idea of this one, if not the actual outcome. It took up way more yarn than the bushy stitch version, so I won't likely use this one very often, unless someone decides they have to have one. I'll try a double crochet one next with a loop, and see if that uses a little less yarn.


And I have some great ideas for other items, I have a couple of patterns I need to write out for the blog, and I am getting back into making Calling Cards again. Plus, of course, stocking at Crunchy Congo again.

Woo! Back to work!

No comments: