Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yarn for Longies Swap, part 2

I did another yarn for longies swap, and I just sent off the longies yesterday. This time my partner wanted stripes (ugh!) and a hat. Well, I didn't end up having enough for the kind of hat she wanted, so I asked her if I could embellish the back of the longies, instead. She had wanted a cloche type hat with a big flower. But because I had single crocheted her longies, I didn't have enough, so I used the leftovers to make this:
Photobucket

The front is plain, and the flower is in the middle of the back. But I didn't take a full on picture of the back! I don't know what I was thinking. Clearly I was blinded by my awesomeness, and just forgot. Anyhoo, here's the rest of my pics...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, I was working on a new gusset, which I got the idea from the Honeysuckle pattern from Ladybugz Farm, but it's not a graduated gusset (her's is kind of hourglass shaped), it's just flat. I know I'll do this one again.

Photobucket

I have another set of longies on the needles, and finished up my Cap'n Jack ones, I just haven't posted pics yet. Why? I love them so much Khloe wears them all the time! But they are drying right now, so hopefully I'll get a picture up soon.

No comments: