Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Very busy, lately...

But not with crafting. =(

I started watching a new infant last week. She's eight months, and very cute, but not used to me. There is definitely a learning curve watching a new child. She's also a little spitty, and I'm not used to that.

But, now that I have twice as many daycare kids as I had before, I am now struggling a little to keep up with my projects. I am doing a yarn for longies trade, and normally I would have them done by now, but I am really slow this time. And stocking for HC has taken a hit, as well.

But, I do plan on taking some time now that my oldest daughter's softball season is over, to do some knitting, crocheting and paper crafting after school on the days when I have another set of hands to help keep an eye on things with me.

No comments: