Thursday, April 2, 2009

Progress!

I finished the Flippy Skirt I have been testing, finally!

I feel like I just am the slowest knitter in the world. I know I'm not, but I just can't help feeling that I am more of a hooker than a knitter. It's not even so much how slow it is, but my fingers just don't seem to be able to go where I want them to. Not only that, but I just don't get knitting as well as I get crocheting. I don't understand the mechanics of knitting as much. I just need to keep plugging away, I guess.

My soaker pattern is out in public being tested now, and I am so excited! I hope it's not going to take too many revisions to release it. I don't think I've seen any patterns out there that are like this for crocheted soakers, and it's very customizable, so I'm hoping it will work for a wider market.

We're finally over being sick, so I can get back to more of a routine. It's really hard to get things done with sick kids!

No comments: