Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring!

Yeah! Almost Spring!

The sun is shining, it's gonna be around 75 degrees today, (and I have my typical spring cold, but) it's almost here!

I have been dreading, yet pining for Spring this year. This was a long, cold, cooped up winter for me, and the kids have all been suffering from it. They have been crabby, and ready to get out into the warm. I really love that time of year when I can just kick their butts outside and let them go (as far as the neighbor's house, but you get what I mean).

As for crafting, man, I have a million ideas! I think I will try to get some of them down for once this summer. I want to set aside time every day for this. Something I always say I'm going to do, but I think I may be able to this year. I'm not pregnant, working outside the home, or dealing with watching more than one daycare child right now. Yay!

Right now, I'm working on two knitting tester patterns for friends, and I have some sewing to get finished, but when that stuff is done, I'll be able to work on some other stuff. I can't wait! The first pattern, I posted about last time, but the other one is from Tina from SugarBubbie: http://hyenacart.com/Sugarbubbie. It's so cute! I'll be glad when it's done. K will have some cutie clothes this summer!

On the down side, my hubby is an umpire, and will be gone much of the summer. Oh, I'll see him once in a while in the evenings, but he will work full time and officiate on the evenings and weekends. I'm looking forward to this, but I'm also not liking his absence. He will make great money, though, and with my daughter going to private high school next year, we'll need it. I'm so glad he is willing to provide for us like this, but we will miss him!

Now, to go hang some dipes on the line, and enjoy my naptime!

No comments: