Friday, March 13, 2009

Falling behind.

The kids are out of school today. I thought I could use this time to get caught up a little on some projects. Not. I got only about three rows done on a skirt, and then a massive migraine hit. It always seems to come up really fast, like a truck. I took some Tylenol, and that took the edge off, but I'm still sufferin' succotash, and didn't get much done. I am so excited to get this skirt done, too! It's a pattern I'm testing for a friend, and it's really cute. I've not made many things besides longies / shorties for my kids, and nothing really for the older ones, so I hope it turns out and she can wear it awhile.

I'm also working on some shorties, some legwarmers (hello, it's March! I know, I know...), a skirt, and still have several baby items to work on, and man, I just don't have the time. I am really wanting to have a whole day to myself to get these things done, but that's not gonna happen. I have to say that I really look forward to school being out in a couple months, so I have time with the kids around to help, and no rushing off to school to drop off or pick up.

I am loving Ravelry right now, though. It's a great place to go when I can't actually work on anything, and I can just dream. And when I'm nursing, sometimes just browsing around passes the time, ya know? Someday...

No comments: