Monday, October 15, 2012

St. Wenceslaus Craft Bowtique

Been a little MIA as I prepared for my first craft show of the season.  At St. Wenceslaus Catholic church in Omaha this last Satrurday, I had a table and sold some fun, new items, and some old stand bys.

Here's my whole table, set up and ready for the show to begin:

Craft show display

A close up of some of the displays.  The hats are displayed by clothespinning them to a shoe rack with spinning tiers.  So, customers could spin through and see all the hats, and take them off easily to try them on if needed.

more of the hat display

The Giant Paperclip bookmark display, was just a yellow foam board with ribbon stapled to it!  Easy peasy. I had to stand it up against a box with some heavy food cans in it to keep it from falling over, though!  I then  used a pan with some glass bead magnets and bottlecap magnets filling it up to keep the front in place.

giant paperclip bookmarks

In the middle, I stacked the laminated bookmarks, mini notebooks, mini clipboards, and little sticky note pads all packaged up and ready to gift.  They sold very well...even got some custom orders for the clipboards for my next show in a few weeks.  The flowers are clipped to ribbon attached to a fabric covered foam board, and the other items (scrunchies and hair ties) just in baskets.

paper items displayed on table

I put out an album with photos of past items, as well as my biz cards and some chocolate.  Right before the show started, I added a pad of paper for my email list.  Also, a sign about custom orders.  I did get several hat orders that day, so I think it's really important to let customers know that that is a possibility...especially since I sold out of the owl and football hats I had made!

photo album, cards and chocolate!

Lastly, the lovies were displayed on a crib side that I will not be using for the new baby.  This just leaned up against the side of the table.  Not too steady, but it worked.

Lovies

I was very happy with this show, and hope to do it again next year...see you in a few weeks at St. Elizabeth Ann Church for the Fall Boutique!


No comments: