Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Off and not running.

Well, day one of the great weight release was kind of a dud. My exercise consisted of driving K around in her stroller about 5 times around the concession stand at the ball park to get her to sleep. I did well on my snacking, though. And I only drank diet coke and no popcorn at the movies.

Maybe today will be a better day. I plan on going for a walk later, and after the garage sale we're planning, I will use the money for a smaller stroller so I can go for more walks. I will try to work the gym in more when softball is over. We still have a couple tournaments, but the regular season is over.

I'm hoping this will be a chance for me to save a little money, too. I hope that I can save money on not getting snacks and drinks everytime we go out. I have a great water bottle for my iced tea, and I plan on keeping healthier snacks in the van so I'm not tempted quite so often.

And I can't eat while I knit and crochet, so I'm hoping I can get myself immersed in some can't-put-down type projects soon! I have a couple trades I'm working on, so hopefully that will keep me busy.

No comments: