Thursday, November 29, 2007

ok, dpns or circulars?

I'm making my Primary Party longies, and am to the legs. While I have done one circ on each leg, or two circs doing both legs, and now dpns one leg at a time, I still can't decide what to do. I guess part of it is that I don't remember how to get from the gusset to the legs and get two circs in the right place and I only have one ball of yarn, so then I would have to work both legs from the same ball. I'm not that talented!
I have been doing dpns, so I guess I will do that, but I'm afraid to run out of yarn. I'll just have to work one leg for a while, then do the other leg, then go back if I have enough. I have nightmares about getting on leg done, and then running out of yarn halfway down the second leg. Plus I dyed this yarn, and I only did one 8 oz. ball, so I would have to get the same yarn and re-dye it. ugh.
Ok, ramble over. It's too bad I don't have a girl, then if they ended up capris, it would work! I'm not sure dh would agree to manpris on his boy!

No comments: