Thursday, February 10, 2011

My workspace...not much space, but it works!

I was just finishing up my latest Wahm magnets order this morning, and it occured to me that it might be a good time to show off my new work space. About a month ago, I decided that it was ridiculous that I was trying to drag all my supplies out to the dining room table every time I wanted to work, then having to put it all away again at dinner time. So, I went out and bought a 4 foot long folding table, rearranged my supplies a little, and here's what I came up with:


Of course, I would love to decorate it a little more nicely, and not have bags of stuff to take to Goodwill piled around the bottom, but the space is in my bedroom, which is kind of the catch-all of the house, anyway. Across the top, is my Cricut machine, my boxes containing business cards and samples, my two little totes of essentials...pens, scissors, adhesives, stamp pads, etc., and paper. Lots and lots of paper.


Most of my paper is 12x12, which is pretty hard to store, without buying a giant paper storage rack thingy, which I am not ready or willing to pay for right now.


Underneath, I have my two plastic carts, filled with punches, stamps, shipping supplies, more stamp pads, ink fillers, paper trimmers, and cricut cartridges.

While I have decided to scale back on making paper products for sale, with the exception of the occassional set of cards and wahm magnets, it is awesome having a place to create without having to put it all away every three hours!

Dusti's magnet order:



No comments: