Monday, December 6, 2010

Nigiri Sushi Longies

A while back, I listed a 100% HC$ auction on Hyenacart. Katherine of Love Abounds was the lucky winner! She wanted a pair of longies crocheted to match this fabric:


She wanted solid black, with accents. Here's what I came up with:
sushi

I wanted to add some sushi for her as embellishments, but I couldn't figure it out! So I decided to fall back on my mom's favorite medium, cross-stitch. I'm so happy with how they turned out!

sushi

I over ordered the same colors, so I can use the leftovers for a matching pair for my daughter, or maybe a cute top for her. I haven't decided, but I do know I love the look of the cross stitch on these, and I'll be doing something similar again.

Katherine, of Love Abounds, sells fantastic confections, and other wonderful food items. She sells at Etsy, and at Hyenacart. Check her out!

No comments: