Friday, September 10, 2010

Gillyweeds on Etsy on Vacation!

Well, after much thought and consideration, I have decided to close my Etsy shop for the time being, and focus on my other projects. I'm thankful to Etsy for all my sales, but I just can't keep stocked enough for it to be financially worth it to me right now. As for my future with the EtsyHC Street Team, I will continue to follow them and all the wonderful vendors I've gotten to know so much better! I'm grateful for that!

Find me at Gillyweeds on HC next on September 14th, at Crunchy Congo on the 17th, and back at Bella Tesori on September 21st.

I'll be rewriting my Bottoms Up soaker pattern as Top down, and adding some new patterns to the list pretty soon, I hope. I'll have tester slots up on HC in a month or so.

As always, find me on Facebook for the most current updates and fun future giveaways I have planned!

No comments: