Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer off...

Well, Memorial day is over,which means summer is here! I have a hard time getting on the computer in the summer, so I tend to take a little break during the summer months. I will be posting a little here and there, but not as often as during the school year.

I also am taking a break from Gillyweeds for a month or two while I get through June and July. We have softball tournaments, vacation bible school, a week of day camp, our company picnic, family vacation, birthdays and Father's day to get through.

Have a great summer, I'll post now and then, but I'll be back full force in the Fall!

Until I post again, though, be sure to check out Bella Tesori and the Etsy HC Street Team Blog, to keep up to date on Gillyweeds business. Also, fan me on Facebook, where I post announcements and updates on stocking information.

See you in August!

No comments: