Saturday, February 27, 2010

A few things you may not know about me...

Just for fun...

1. I like watching Disney's Wizards of Waverly Place.

2. I am a huge fan of Gordon Ramsey. I could watch him yell at kitchen nightmares all day.

3. My favorite food is probably angel hair pasta with meat balls. Or mexican fry bread with taco toppings. Yum!

4. I have a terrible memory.

5. I'm afraid of knitting cables. There...I said it!

6. I have a terrible memory.

7. I love to knit and crochet, but I rarely keep what I make. I usually sell it or give it to someone else. I've made one hat and a scarf for myself since I started to knit over two years ago!

8. My two oldest daughters are both taller than I and have bigger feet. But then, I'm only 5'2" and have a size 7 foot. But still!

That's it for now. I don't wanna give it all away at once.

No comments: