Thursday, January 17, 2008

Going into business?

I'm thinking about going into business with some friends of mine and selling some of the things I make. I have been crocheting forever, so I think I will focus on a few things that I can do well, and start churning some things out. I'm hoping to get a little extra spending money out of it, and have fun at the same time. I have always wanted to make and sell my crafts, but I've never felt like it was the right time. But, suddenly, now seems right! I can't wait to start.

I already have so many ideas, and will have to start writing them all down so I don't forget! It's a little scary, but I'm very excited to do this. I've always been results oriented. Some people make an item, then aren't able to give it up. It's like their baby. I just like to get to the finished product. I don't need to always have the items around when I'm done. This should suit me fine as a way to use my creativity and make a little money on the side. Yay!

No comments: